Blink 182, What's My Age Again?
The day I turned 23,
- I slept through plenty of calls.
- The first present I received was free grocery shopping from my sister.
- Followed by a teddy key chain from the boss at Boca Jazz Cafe.
- I gained a few things; among those ang pows, another year older, presents, 2 pimples on my face...
- I lost a few things; among those my dignity, integrity, virginity, masculinity, and some leg hair...
- And I thought I was gonna be spared.
- Don't remember how to feel shame anymore after being sang the Happy Birthday song over and over and over and over again at anywhere at all. Luckily not at the lok lok stall.
- I fell in love with ADIDAS futsal boots. Not Nike. Adidas rocks. Adidas. Adidas. No turning back, no turning back.
- I bathed 3 times consecutively at 3 different places using 3 different shower foams. And still the sweet smell of blessing still lingers.
- I had a blast!! I mean, I was blasted!! Still, it was a blast!!
To all of you who wished, called, FB-ed, MSN-ed, treated, sang, sabo-ed, shaved, stripped, caked, splashed water, videoed, photographed, laughed, masterminded, and whatever more you did to make it really memorable for me (and really fun for you), A HUGE THANK YOU!
But remember, what goes around comes around. Heh heh. Who's next in line?
LOVE YOU GUYS MAN. (the gayest statement you'll ever find in this blog but worth the mention)
AND OF COURSE THE GIRLS TOO. (got a street cred to keep)
I felt like I was 13.
Photos coming soon, but pornography are on pay-per-view basis.
Just some random stuff I got from Wikipedia...
On Nov 15 1985,
- A research assistant is injured when a package from the Unabomber addressed to a University of Michigan professor explodes.
- The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- A handsome young boy was born and he is going to melt every girls' heart.